Below you will find a list of suggested seminar / workshop topics and titles. Most presentations can be delivered in a 45 minute time-frame, though many can be expanded to anywhere from two hours to full-day seminars and custom corporate training.
D-D Flannery-Lazenby, president and CEO of Flannery Public Relations and past president of the of American Marketing Association, Rochester Chapter is available for keynote presentations, lectures and workshops.
- Understanding Social Media KPIs and Producing Measurable Results
- PR for Small Business
- Media Relations 101: Dealing with the Media
- Public Relations Writing
- Monitoring & Manage Your Online Reputation
- Become the Model Spokesperson for Your Company
- Prepare yourself for the 8 Second Sound Byte
- Crisis Communications Management & the Media
- How To Present Yourself As An Expert By Repurposing Your Content
- “Is Traditional Media Dead?” Define the Role Traditional or Mainstream Media Plays in Your Communications Plan
Book D-D To Speak
To book D-D to speak at your upcoming event, learn more about her presentation topics, or discuss a customized lecture, call us at (585) 703-6243 or email D-D directly at dd@FlanneryPR.com with the subject line “speaking engagement inquiry.”